The Advanced Gunsmithing Course is our most popular program. It is designed with the gunpro in mind, and prepares you for a rewarding career as a firearms dealer or a professional gunsmith. It includes the Basic Gun Repair program plus an additional 34 lessons, 3 hands-on bench projects, and more tools and materials. Once you complete it, you will have the specific industry skills and education you need to become a successful gunsmith.
Our Basic Gun Repair Course is designed for the firearms enthusiast or hobbyist. It includes 31 lessons and 4 hands-on bench projects. Each unit includes photos, drawings and instruction on how to disassemble, repair, and reassemble a variety of firearms. Once you complete the program, you will have the fundamental knowledge you need to get started in the gun industry.
MGS Gunsmith Courses Feature:
- Comprehensive, Clearly Illustrated Lesson Books
- Our lessons are put together with the help of professional master gunsmiths and arms dealers who are ready to share their knowledge with you, along with wonderful exploded diagrams of the guns you will learn to repair.
- DVD Video and Online Training DVD video training along with links to online internet video
- Hands-on-Projects with Professional Evaluation
- You’ll be assigned a master gunsmith mentor, a professional gunsmith who will be available throughout the course.
- Personal Student Advisors
- You will have access to a personal student mentor, trained in gunsmithing, to help answer any questions you have.
- Check out our Program Outline for a detailed listing of all the topics you’ll learn about.